Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I started a blog?!?!

Hello everyone!
I never thought I would be someone who would write in blogs, but I realized that I love to write and I am doing a lot of reading and have a lot of thoughts that go with that. To get to know me a little, here's some info:
My name is David, I live in Minnesota and am engaged to a wonderful Christian woman who I can thank a lot for again turning me towards God. I have been a believer for roughly 9 years, but it has only been recently where I have started to live for God along with speaking of my love for Him. I am 24 years young, love to be active. I love the outdoors and love photography.
I would like for this blog to serve a couple purposes: 1. A way for me to write down and share what I read and what God tells me to take from each Bible passage. 2. To hear what you have learned from God's work in your lives and what you have read. (I hope to keep the discussions on the same main topic as the main posting.)

All in all, this is hopefully another great way for us to share our love for our Savior! God bless all!

No comments: